How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion: Excellent Writing Guide
Table of Contents
- Dissertation Conclusion Chapter: What Is It All About?
- Check the Price for a Dissertation Conclusion
- How Long Should a Dissertation Conclusion Be?
- Writing a Dissertation Conclusion: The Main Elements to Include
- How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion: The Main Points to Keep in Mind
- Why Students Need Help in Writing a Dissertation Conclusion
- Get Help from the Experts Who Know How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion Well
- The Advantages of Using Our Writing Service
- How to Order a Dissertation Conclusion
- How to Buy a Dissertation Conclusion from Fresh-Essay.com
- Customer Feedback on the Delivered Dissertation Chapter - Conclusion
A conclusion is the final paragraph or a chapter of any written work. Whether you are writing an article, an essay, a short story, a review or a case study, you need to provide a conclusive paragraph in order to make the paper complete and logically finished. Everyone knows that the first and the last impressions count! Therefore, to finish your dissertation excellently, you have to know very well how to write a dissertation conclusion and everything it takes to leave the audience with the lasting impression of your Ph.D. project that you aspire to. However, when it comes to writing a dissertation conclusion, it may be more difficult than when it comes to an essay one, since a dissertation conclusion should include a detailed overview of findings. If you find it immensely difficult to cope with your conclusion writing or don’t know how to write a conclusion for a dissertation properly, do not hesitate and contact professional custom writers to help you out with the task.
Apart from merely summarizing the information, a dissertation concluding section gives the writer and the target reader the feeling of satisfaction that comes after reading the document. A concluding chapter should pinpoint to the main findings and it should also specify whether the aims were achieved. Besides, it should be clear from the conclusion chapter what significance the dissertation has brought to the research field as a whole. So, if you cannot cope with writing a conclusion of a dissertation for some reason, be sure that you can rely on our company’s dissertation conclusion writers for expert help. You will be able to get excellent guidance and quality assistance in dissertation conclusion writing.
Dissertation Conclusion Chapter: What Is It All About?
The dissertation conclusion is the final section of your PhD project that wraps up the research carried out and summarizes the main outcomes of your discussion chapter.
Similar to the abstract of a dissertation, you can think of your conclusions as an overview that shows the essence of your project in a concise and condensed way. Doesn’t it seem easy? But note that there are a few particularities you should be familiar with before you start composing the final section!
The conclusion of a dissertation presents your scientific approach and the key outcomes in a concise form and reveals your contributions to the readers. In a nutshell, writing a dissertation conclusion means answering the question “So what?” The greatest way to show that you understand how to conclude a dissertation is to write the conclusive section, leaving no doubt about the significance of your research, as well as its values to the scientific world and non-specific audience. You should explain why it was worth carrying out the research exactly the way you did, by demonstrating concisely the scientific literature, underlying theory and scientific methods that you selected among the wide range of variants.
Calculate the cost of essay
How Long Should a Dissertation Conclusion Be?
Before we delve into the core ways to start a conclusion of a PhD dissertation or thesis, it is vital to get to know how long it should be.
Generally, the conclusion section of dissertation can vary between 2 and 4 pages, and it should not pass a 10 per cent of the total length. When you are writing the conclusion of dissertation, keep in mind that some space for the prospects will also be needed (in any case, consult your university guidelines to be confident that you are doing everything right).
Note that empirical scientific studies, which are usually shorter, require shorter conclusion sections compared to the ones in humanities. You may also check some thesis conclusion examples to get an idea of the chapter’s peculiarities.
Writing a Dissertation Conclusion: The Main Elements to Include
The dissertation or PhD thesis conclusion generally connects the beginning of your study (introduction, research questions, research problem) to the results and implications of your study.
Writing the conclusion section of a dissertation is probably the most critical aspect of your work, that is why it is extremely important not to miss any of the core elements comprising a successful dissertation conclusion. These elements include:
|Answering the research questions of the study||If you wonder how to start a dissertation conclusion chapter, you can do this by directly addressing the research questions or the research problem that your project intended to answer. The concluding section provides you with the final opportunity to show that your study achieved everything it was aimed at the beginning of the study. You should provide clear, condensed and to the point answer to the research questions. Do not repeat what has been already said in the discussion chapter, just draw your audience’s attention to the final outcome.|
|Summarizing the research findings||It is a great idea to remind your readers why you started working on the research, so summarize your study coherently and demonstrate the whole journey that you’ve followed during the research. Show how articulately the outcomes of the research synched with your main expectations. Avoid doing a lot of repetition, which can make the section tedious. Consider using a reflective approach and simply sum up the chapters instead.|
|Drawing the main recommendations||Despite the fact that you’ve already highlighted the recommendations in the discussion section, in the concluding section you have a chance to provide further elaboration. Here are some examples how you can do this:
|Highlighting the contribution your dissertation has made in your field of study||After reading your final section, the readers shouldn’t feel uncertain about the contribution that you’ve made to knowledge in the field of study. To attain this, you should:
As you can see, it is very important to know how to write a dissertation conclusion in order to succeed and leave an amazing impression of your project. However, it is not an easy task, as it can seem from the first sight. This is the reason why many students are looking for professional help, and our writing service is a great source of such assistance and guidance.
Benefit from the incredible opportunity at a very reasonable price
How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion: The Main Points to Keep in Mind
It is extremely important to students to understand how to write a PhD conclusion in order to earn the highest grade on their project. The final chapter of the PhD project should be appealing to the audience and give a clear but succinct review of what your investigation in focused on with special emphasis on the results and recommendations that were derived from your study.
The recommendations below provide an insight into how to write a dissertation conclusion well.
- Be realistic when summarizing the study results in the conclusion chapter.
- Outline only the most significant findings without focusing on some less relevant aspects of the study.
- Mention the implications and recommendations for the future research.
- Outline the main challenges that you have encountered in the research process as well as possible limitations.
- Adhere to the word count limit and do not make the conclusions wordy.
- Make sure that the conclusion is equally informative and illustrative.
- Include brief recommendations based on the SWOT analysis.
- Include qualitative and quantitative results.
- Make sure that the facts and figures you provide are specific and precise.
- Avoid introducing any new information in the conclusive paragraph. Do not initiate any new ideas.
top 30 writers
Benefit from the incredible opportunity at a very reasonable price
Why Students Need Help in Writing a Dissertation Conclusion
Even though many students think that a conclusion is the easiest part of dissertation writing or that it is not worth spending so much time on the final chapter, in reality it is vice versa: a conclusion can be claimed a defining part of the dissertation. If you do not have a properly written conclusion with adequate information provided, you cannot make your research study logically complete. Therefore, it is so essential to make dissertation conclusion writing fully-fledged. One of the underlying aspects of getting dissertation conclusion chapter writing help is to be able to identify and pay attention to the common mistakes made by students:
- mistakes in grammar and sentence structure;
- flaws in paragraph structure and organization;
- mistakes in spelling and frequent typos;
- punctuation errors;
- logical fallacies and misplaced (or dangling) modifiers;
- general lack of assistance when it comes to the overall structure.
If one’s dissertation conclusion chapter is full of the aforementioned mistakes, keep in mind that your paper will be a failure. If you want to have a perfectly written conclusion, be sure that you need to adhere to the latest academic rules and standards with all the rules. In other case, a way out would be to buy a dissertation conclusion online and get a helping hand from highly-qualified professionals.
Earn 10% from all orders made by people you
Your people also get a 17% discount on their first order
Get Help from the Experts Who Know How to Write a Dissertation Conclusion Well
When you buy dissertation conclusion services from Fresh-Essay.com, be sure that you will get writing help of exemplary quality. We hire only the best PhD professionals who are also native speakers of English, so be sure that you will get papers of impeccable quality. We give preference to writers who have graduated from reputable educational establishments from English-speaking countries. Moreover, we have a team of editors and proofreaders who are doing their best to make your work even better, in case you decide to order editing services as well.
The Advantages of Using Our Writing Service
When you order a dissertation conclusion from Fresh-Essay.com, you will get the following guarantees:
- Round-the-clock customer support service. If you have any queries, you can always get in touch with our customer support team, since they are online 24/7.
- Support of professional and experienced dissertation writers. Our experts have completed hudreds of similar projects, so they do know how to write a PhD conclusion properly. Be sure that you will receive a flawless concluding chapter.
- Free revision option within 48 hours after the deadline expiration. It can be applied to papers including 1-19 pages. In case your paper is longer (20+ pages), you have 30 days to request a free revision.
- Authentic content. Every written project that our experts produce is composed from scratch, and checked via reliable anti-plagiarism software upon completion. You have no reason to doubt the originality of your paper, since it will be absolutely free from plagiarism.
- Papers written from scratch according to individual requirements. Your piece of writing will be fully customized to your individual needs, and you will receive exactly what you expect.
- Timely delivery of papers regardless of their deadline or complexity. It is our number one priority to deliver your paper on time. Be sure you will get your piece of writing on the due date.
- Money-refund guarantee. In case your requirements were not met, we offer a money-back guarantee (read our Terms and Conditions to get more information).
- Affordable prices. We offer pocket-friendly prices, so you won’t have to overpay for the services provided.
- An appealing discount for the first order placed at Fresh-Essay.com. Our first-time customers can get an amazing 15% discount.
How to Order a Dissertation Conclusion
How to Buy a Dissertation Conclusion from Fresh-Essay.com
Once you have decided to buy a dissertation conclusion chapter from us, be sure that it will not take you much time. As a rule, the order placement process is quick and easy and it takes only a few simple steps:
- You need to visit the company website and fill in the order registration form. You also need to provide your personal and contact information. When it comes to the order information, be sure to indicate the topic, deadline, word count limit, formatting style, academic complexity, and others. Attach any material you find necessary.
- Pay for the order. Only after you confirm the payment will a writer be assigned to work on your paper. So, do not postpone the process of payment verification.
- You can use the messaging system to communicate with the assigned writer during the entire process.
- Download the completed paper from your personal account on the website, once the deadline approaches.
Have difficulty in writing the final chapter of your project? Need to purchase a dissertation conclusion? Contact us for help immediately and you will be fully satisfied with the result. With Fresh-Essay.com, all your academic needs will be met.